Thursday, March 5, 2009

Spring Break alert if traveling to Mexico

1. Read the article "Spring Break parties go on despite Mexico travel alert" and tell me what you think about what you read.
2. Do you think Americans should or shouldn't vacation in Mexico when the government has put an alert about traveling there?
3. Would you go?

13 comments:

  1. I think it should be a temporary law pass demanding we cant go to mexico at all because they gone always have people that dont take good advice and disreguard what they are hearing. So i feel these people like hands on learning so they not gone learn until they go and see for themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.I think Mexico is a dangerous place to be at a time like this especially when they have all of this violence going on.
    2.No, i think u shouldn't that is a death situation unless u ready to die.
    3.Hack No

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personal I think, if familys and young students want to travel to mexico they should do it with caution because of the murders other tourist dealing with drugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1.]i think they should think about their saefty first.

    the same people that ended up missing might have said the same thing they're saying..now look where they are,ya kno.

    2.]they shouldn't until the government know for sure that the killings have died down.

    3.]you would not catch me anywhere Mexico for the next couple of years,,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that people should go wherever they would want to go cause crime all over and wherever u go. I think Americans should go to Mexico even though there is an alert, but just watch where u go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. i think that it is not worth it to go down there. if you have already started drugs then go for it.

    2. i dont think they should vacation down there because the government is trying to help our well being.

    3. no i would not

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. what i read is crazy but im crazy so im not trippin.

    2. yes because shouldn't be scared of anything

    3. hell yea ima go with my 9mm and come cuban cigars

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1.I think its terible about the crimes being comited.
    2. I think if americns really want to go to spring break they should go but should bring a tool.
    2.no because i really dont rock with mexicans.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOOOOOOK I THINK THAT THE SPRINGBREAK PARTYERS SHOULD NOT GO TO MEXCIO, BUT IT SHOULD BE THEIR DECISION TO GO R NOT. THEY SHOULD TAKE THE U.S. STATE DEPARTMENT ADVICE AND NOT GO TO MEXCIO IF THEY WANT THEIR LIVES CUZ THERE IS A POSSIBILITY THEY MIGHT NOT MAKE IT. I THINK AMERICANS SHOULD NOT GO. ME PERSONALLY WOULDNT GO.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1. im not really sure because that their opinion, but they know there's an alert so they are taking a risk.
    2. no, if the gov. put an alert then it must be big
    3. NO

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1. I think if people wanna go then they should go.
    2. I think they shouldn't.
    3. No.

    ReplyDelete
  12. it should just be a temporary cause people will do what they want any way....i would go to san diego california....

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think that is a sad situation but violence is everywhere you go but if people are gong to be hardheaded they should take precaution! I also think that if you are planning to go with your family its not gonna be fun because how dangerous its claiming to be you have to stay as a group and who wants to be under their parents 24/7!
    2. Americans should not go but if your one of the ones saying nothing is gonna happen to you that be the ones for example Natalee Holloway ! hint hint two guys kidnapped her and killed her and her mother doesn't want to believe it because she is still looking (movie comin out on lifetime) also watch the movie TAKEN
    3.So me personally I wouldn't!

    ReplyDelete