-Go to http://www.travelandleisure.com/ and scroll down to most popular. Click on "50 Best Romantic Getaways".
-Click on slideshow and set it to medium or fast. WATCH ALL THE SLIDES!! Then Blog about the following questions:
1. Where would you go for a romantic Valentine's Day getaway this weekend? Where would you NOT go?
2.Why did you pick this particular place that made an impression while you were viewing the slide show?
3. What's the weather like this weekend?
4. What is this place famous for (think tourist attractions, food, festivals, etc...)?
5. Who would you go with?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1. i would like to go to Los Cabos for my romantic getaway. i would not go to San Camp Botswana.
ReplyDelete2. i chose this place because it looks like a good view for romance.
3. the weather is like nice and warm, easy to relax.
4. this place is great to escape to hidden resorts and views of humpback whales while drinking margarita's.
5. Ms. Cajina =D
1. Bali
ReplyDelete2. i chose this place because it seem like a nice place to go to for a relaxsation with your mate.
3. breezy and sunny by the beaches
4. Anantara Seminyak, St. Regis Bali Resort and Jimbaran Fish Grills
5. my boyfriend<3
1. I'd go to Vio Equense, Italy. I wouldn't go to Hobart, Tasmania.
ReplyDelete2. I picked it because it looks nice.
3. It's gonna be cold and it's gonna rain.
4. Annamaria Cuomo and Salvatore De Gennaro serve cured meats and cheeses at their epicurean market La Tradizione. At Torre del Saracino, chef Gennaro Esposito creates innovative dishes, such as risotto with cod and figs, in a seventh-century tower.
5. I'd go with my girlfriend.
1. Where would you go for a romantic Valentine's Day getaway this weekend? Where would you NOT go?
ReplyDeleteI would go to Bora Bora. I wouldnt go to Hobart tasnmania.
2.Why did you pick this particular place that made an impression while you were viewing the slide show? Bora Bora had beautiful water.
3. What's the weather like this weekend?
Sunny and breezy.
4. What is this place famous for (think tourist attractions, food, festivals, etc...)?
Bora Bora Resort.
5. Who would you go with?
My Best friend Terrence
i wanna go to New York City.!
ReplyDeletewhy,,becaus ei've always wanted to go.and to have the opportunity to go on Valentine's Day,,would be IT!!
the weather is going to be mainly sunny with a little rain.
tourists attractions are,,
Statue Of Liberty
Times Square
&&Brooklyn Botanical Gardens
&&i would go with my Boyfriend=)
1.I would like to go to Kerala, India. I don't want to go to Secret Village.
ReplyDelete2.I pick this place to getaway because of the beautiful Kumarakom Lake Resort.
3.The Weather in Kerala, India will be 80 degrees, current: haze, wind:E at 5 mph, humidity: 31%.
4.Kerala, India is famous for there lake,spicy curries(okra-and-tomato bindi masala),exotic ice cream(pepper; nutmeg).
5.On my Romantic Getaway I would go with my man and the besties and thier boo's and hubbies.
1. I would want to go to Bali. I wouldnt want to go to Nova Scotia.
ReplyDelete2. The picture caught my attention but it's located by wide beaches and I wanna view the temples.
3. The weather this weekend is 80 degrees F cloudy and the humidity is 89%.
4. The attractions is St. Regis Bsli Resort, Anantara Seminyak, and Jimbaran Fish Grills
5. I would go with a group of friends and our boyfriends because they all related.
I would go to Fiji, but i wouldn't go to the Venice to Paris on the Orient Express.
ReplyDeleteI picked this because of the beaustiful water thats on the island.
The weather is sunny and beautiful outside.
The island is known for the jade-green waters and the Navutu resort.
I would go on this island with on of my friends and or a bf...lol
1. I would like to go to Bora-Bora because it looks like its a real nice place an the water is pretty. I wouldnt wanna some were in state so i can experince an outof state expericne.
ReplyDelete2.They had young lady sitting on the boat lookin sexy and the water was real nice it was bluse which was the color of her eys.
3.It looks like a nice sunny day you can lay on the boat an get a tan.
4.They have a nice view of the water and volcanic peaks that rise above the tropical rain forest and powder-soft beaches.
5.I would go with my family or i would take someone special with me.
1.fez morroco, new york
ReplyDelete2.it seems romantic
3.dry, cool
4.its antiques
5.keith
1.I would not go to Cabarete, Dominican Republic because it looks dirty.
ReplyDeleteI would go to Los Coabos.
2.This place had a beautiful background and it had a pretty pool.
3.The weather lools like its hot.
4.Its known for its Mexico’s Baja, QuerĂ©taro, and Coahuila wines at El Restaurante.
5.My boyfriend.
1. I want to go to Turlihide and i wouldnt wanna go to Tazmania cuz it sound so lame and i dont wanna have my girl trippin cuz we went to some wack place.
ReplyDelete2.The beautiful scenery and the tropical paradise.
3. Mostly cloudy.
4.Festivals.
5.My gf.
I woould go to bali because i would get so much lovin the place is perfect for romance. the sky is so beautiful and u r surronded by water. the weather is warm 89 degress. the attractions are st. regis bsli resort, anantara seminyak and jimbaran fish grills. i would go with my lady at the time
ReplyDelete1. I would go on The Waterfront Bali
ReplyDelete2. It looks like a nice in the picture that really caught my attention.
3. Cool with the sun out
4.St. Regis Bali Resort and Jimbaran Fish Grills
5. I would go with my boyfrind.
i would go to Grenada for this weekend. i would not got to San Camp cause its the middle of nowhere;thats not romantic.I pick this place cause its a tiny island where no noe can bother u looks peaceful and the water looks beautiful.the weather is sunny. place is famous for nutmeg trees. i would go with someone special
ReplyDelete1. I would go to Miami Beach.
ReplyDelete2. It is not too far away. it looks like a nice place to relax and enjoy.
3. The weather will be sunny and nice to walk on the beach.
4. Miami Beach is famous for the many beaches they have.
5. I would go with my gf.
1. Where would you go for a romantic Valentine's Day getaway this weekend?there where alot of places i would go but im going with maui
ReplyDelete2.Why did you pick this particular place that made an impression while you were viewing the slide show? i could just see myself sitting on a beatch me in my girl sipping on some wine or something just gazeing out on the beautiful blue water
3. What's the weather like this weekend?
mostly sunny
4. What is this place famous for (think tourist attractions, food, festivals, etc...)?
its beauty
5. Who would you go with? my valentines sweet hart
1. One of the places I'd like to go for a romantic Valentine's Day getaway is Los Cabos. One of the places I wouldbn't want to go for a romantic Valentine's Day getaway is Hobart, Tasmania.
ReplyDelete2.I chose Los Cabos because the picture in the slide show was very appealing and it looked romantic and relaxing, perfect for a couple on Valentine's day.
3.The weather is sunny with slight chances of rain.
4.Shrimp tacos
5. My boyfriend Benny =]
1. I would go to Miami Beach.
ReplyDelete2. It is not too far away. it looks like a nice place to relax and enjoy.
3. The weather will be sunny and nice to walk on the beach.
4. Miami Beach is famous for the many beaches they have.
5. I would go with my gf.
1.)I would go to Bali for a romantic Valentine's Day getaway this weekend. I wouldn't go to Woodstock, Vermont.
ReplyDelete2.)It looked beautiful, very romantic, and relaxing.
3.)The weather will be nice and warm.
4.)It beautiful sunsets.
5.)Whoever I'm going out with.
1. I would love to go to Grenada, Spain. It looks beautiful, and it seems like the most romatic place to be with the person u love!
ReplyDeleteI would not like to go to Napa valley, because i would not like to go to a winiery!
2.While i was viewing the slideshow, even though it was one of the first ones, if i would go there, i feel that i wouldnt be bored, Spain is the most romatic places in the world in my opinion!THe picture of the view from the hotel room balcony was beatiful!
3. The expected weather for this weekend will be 53degress
1.)I would go to Bali for a romantic getaway. I wouldn't go to Woodstock, Vermont.
ReplyDelete2.)It was beautiful and very romantic.
3.)Very warm.
4.)The sunsets and the view of the ocean.
5.)Whoever I'm going out with.
1. I would go to Fiji. I would not go to Ireland's West Coast.
ReplyDelete2. I picked this place because of the crystal clear water they have. And I like how the sun shines there.
3. idk
4. There famous for their water. The Fiji water.
5. I would love to enjoy this vacation with my mother.
1. I would go to Bora- Bora but i wouldn't go to Botswana
ReplyDelete2.I chose Bora-Bora because I looks like a tropical place to go to while its cold where we live
3. Its going to be Rainy on saturday but Friday and Sunday will be warm and sunny
4. Bora- Bora is famous for its lagoons
5. My Bestfriend
I would go to Bali,I wouldn't wanna go to Hobart, Tasmania.
ReplyDeletei would like 2 visit this place because it looks like aq nice romantic and a nice place 2 relax.
the weather looks like it would be a nice breeze and kinda sunny.
It is known for St. Regis Bali Resort and Jimbaran Fish Grills
i would like 2 enjoy this place with my boyfriend or either my family..
For my romantic getaway I would go to Vico Equense, Italy.
ReplyDeleteI would go their because I like the view. The weather this weekend will be very sunny with clear skys. This place is famous for tourist attractions, food, festivals and hotels. I would go with a very lucky person.
1. I would go to Italy ... I would not go to Paris.
ReplyDelete2. I picked this place because I am Italian and ive always wanted to go and see it for myself.
3. The weather this weekend there is cool n breezy.
4. Its famous for its food - pizza etc., the buildings, and its artifacts.
5. I would go with my gf jade, my mom, and my step dad.
1. I would go to Bali. I would not go San camp, Botswana.
ReplyDelete2. I pick this because its looks like a comtfortable relaxing place and romantic.
3. The weather is going to be windy and beautiful.
4. This place is famous for food,view for couples, and sunset.
5. My boyfriend